Saturday, March 20, 2010

LiFe NoT sO EaSy

In The Name Of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

If a miracle occurs while u sleeps n u wakes up d next morning to find everything working according to plan.
What would u see, hear, n feel? Of coz, it feels good. I am a man, just a human being and nothing special.
I had spent my golden years in studying. It’s all about being a student.

This morning I had a wonderful dream. I found I could suspend myself a few feet above the ground. I flapped harder, n soon i was soaring effortlessly over da trees n telephone poles!
I could FLY!!!
Everyone was amazed, n they ran along under me as i shot by. I laughed n laughed..ha ha ha..
then my mum woke me up n said i was going to miss subuh prayer.
.5 minutes later, here i am, standing on the sejadah, seek help from Allah.
“O Allah, give me strength, indeed you know best what is da best for me”!

Take easy, i make used philosophy of 7Ls – love, limits, learning smart, leisure, leadership, lend a hand and leave it to Allah taala. That helped to organise the thoughts. Being a student, it required a bit of sacrifice – no TV, no idle time n even some social f(x)s were out. I believes in ‘ early to bed n early to rise’, but, sometimes it doesn’t work! Well, when i got lots of works n assignments have to settle up. I did learn read somewhere about ‘Murder study technique ‘ and it’s works very well!

Alhamdulillah, my job pays well.

Written by: raja Mohamed zulzaim al mawdudi bin raja husni

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY STORY